What is Server Virtualization?
Server virtualization allows running multiple instances of Operating systems and Applications on a single Computer where each of the operating systems runs as an independent operating system called “Virtual Machine”. It help IT organizations run multiple virtual machines on each physical server, driving a reduction in the overall number of physical server in a data center. By enabling faster server deployments, centralized server management, and scalable resource, Server Virtualization offers
you the flexibility.
What we can Offer!
- Requirements Analysis
- Server virtualization solution selection
- architecture Design
- PoC (Proof of Concept) testing or Demonstration
- Server Hardware set up and configuration
- Virtualization hypervisor installation and configuration
- HA/Cluster configuration
- SAN/DAS/NAS storage connection and configuration
- Multipath configuration
- System status monitoring and alert
- Virtual Machine Backup & Recovery
- Regular Health Checking
- Local & Remote Support
- VirtualMachine Live Migration
- Migration to Cloud
- P2V or V2V Migration